Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Forecast Was Wrong

It's been cold on Bluebonnet since November. I've been paying attention to the forecast and all the snow was supposed to melt on Sunday. But you know, the weather forecast is almost NEVER right. Aldwyn and I went out and about today, looking at new houses [and meeting readers! Hi Izzy!], checking out other places, dancing in bell towers. And wouldn't you know it? The snow melted and Bluebonnet went through a bit of a change with a brand new mountain range! Spring is here!

The Forecast Was Wrong


I really really want to make our home look beautiful this year. I mean, I say that at every weather change, but I mean it this time! I may have to enlist help, though, because I suck at this whole landscaping thing. People tell me I don't, but oh trust me, I do. Nothing ever really comes out the way I want. I just...do stuff and then throw a bunch of trees on top of it. I don't want to do that this time around.

Much to do tomorrow, so goodnight!

1 comment:

birdy ♥ said...

I think you always make it beautiful! ♥
I am sooo glad it's spring though! :)