Sunday, January 11, 2015

You're all the things I've got to remember

I hope everyone had a great start to their year! It's been busy busy here. I made a goal to do at least one style post more than I did each month last year, which meant for January I needed to do 6. But something funny happened. I started to really enjoy it again! Not that I ever NOT enjoyed it, but I felt like I was in a huge rut last year in my quest to try to really be good and trying to please some creators who were very demanding with what they expected. This time I'm just doing pics the way I want, trying some new things, and it's fun! Of course, ask me again next month when I need to do 15 posts. *laughs*

On the business side of things, I have a parcel available on Bluebonnet!

Bluebonnet Parcel Open


This is a corner parcel and it's PLAIN. My renters use their own houses and they terraform/landscape the way they want. The terrain changes for the seasons but everyone supplies their own trees and stuff. The reason I have to really specify this is because there are a lot of residential places that are pre-landscaped and come with houses. We don't do that on Bluebonnet. All the prims on your parcel are yours. I don't even have rent boxes! If you're interested in the parcel, IM me in world and I'll be glad to show it to you. :)

Tonight was Payton's birthday party! We kept it small, just family, and it was 80s themed!

Payton's Party

Payton's 80s Party


After we danced and Payton got her gifts, we played human pinball! It was SO MUCH FUN! We had a gigantic pinball machine and Abby made a pinball that we could sit in and then we went rolling down the machine to try to get 1000 points!

Human Pinball


It was just a super fun party and we had great conversations and lots and lots of laughs. My family is the bestest! ♥

Time for bed!

No comments: