Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Why, yes, I have SecondLifed.

I've been working on our little park area the past two nights. It's getting there. It's actually quite comfortable now and I kind of prefer to spend my SL time outdoors rather than in the house these days. Aldwyn and I were sitting out there last night and his biggest question was "Do we get wifi out here in the park?"

Duh. OF COURSE WE DO! *laughs*

Why Yes, I Have SecondLifed


Strawberry made a new meme called "Have you ever SecondLifed?" It just so happens that I have, so I decided to answer the questions in my long winded way.


1. Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life?

* Yep! I've owned Bluebonnet since September 13, 2008. Want to come live near me? I have a parcel open! IM me to find out more! /shameless plug

2. Have you ever created content in Second Life?

* Of course! I sell like 10 of the famed Blingis a month. I have no idea WHY I sell them, but people seem to like it enough to pay me a $1L for it. *laughs* I also do nail polish for Slink hands on occasion [not often any more] and I used to have a store back in 2008 where I created random things like belts that had stuff hanging off of them and crappy prim furniture.

3. Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life?

* Soooo many times. I'm not very good at driving, though. I'm much better at walking.

4. Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life?

* Oh God, yes. I even have my own skydiving pod thing. Remember, skydiving is how we asked Birdy to be our daughter!

5. Have you ever played a sport in Second Life?

* Hmm. You know, I really don't think I have. Unless you count bowling?

6. Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life?

* Ohhhh yes. I spent the first year of my original SLife basically living in a club that I worked at. We've been going a little more often lately with Lolita and Takeo when the kids are in bed.

7. Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life?

* Unfortunately. *laughs* Before plurk and before I got to know creators well, I thought most of them were just these intimidating, amazing things. I still find some of them amazing, but it's hard to fangirl when you know that most of them are eating pizza and hanging out in their PJs while they work in Blender.

8. Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life?

* Multiple times. There are many things in SL that just look crazy, but Linden water is really one of the things that SL does exceptionally well, and it's nice to take pics in it.

9. Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life?

* Many many times. I used to always put our houses so that our bedroom window would face the sunset. Of course, with windlight, you can basically make sunset wherever you want. Sunset in the north? Sure!

10. Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life?

* Um, duh? I'd say most women in SL have. Heck, most men, too. Plus, I was a SLuicide Girl when the blog was active and that required a lot of naked. Ms. Trixie Belle, at your service!

11. Have you ever dated in Second Life?

* Nah, I just told Al "We're getting married" when I met him. *laughs* Of course I have! Not lots, but enough. Dating in SL can be incredibly fun! And even when it's not fun, it can make for some fantastic stories to tell later.

12. Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life?

* Yes and yes! I've been to more weddings than I can count [I'm a great wedding guest. Invite me to yours!] and we had ours in 2011. I'd do it again in a heartbeat, it was beautiful!

13. Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life?

* My favorite thing for a long time was finding the drinks that would have you stumble around and fall down drunk! I still have one of those "Eat your piece of the sunshine acid!" things that puts a big wavy psychedelic thing on the screen, too.

14. Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life?

* Berry, you are SO nosy. But yes. :)

15. Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life?

* Yes! We used to go when there was nothing else to do, usually on an alt, just to be jerks. I have an alt named... Busty or Chesty, I can't remember now, and I made her look like Snooki circa 2009 [btw, have you seen Snooki now? She's grown up well! She's so pretty!] and I'd be stumbling all over Bukkake Bliss while people were trying to get it on. Got hit on a lot, but most of it was just "Come sit on this poseball." No thanks, noobfreenie. No thanks.

I really gotta go remember that poor alt's name. I have a feeling I left her at Bukkake Bliss.

1 comment:

Strawberry Singh said...

Admit it, you love my nosiness! :P If I ever get married, your name will be first on the guest list!